New Years Resolution for 2015

Dear Readers,

How fast this year has flown by and it has been a year of contrasts for me with some extremely wonderful moments and down right horrid ones too. Last year I had resolved to move house, complete my OU course and get better with my money. My savings balance is exactly the same now as it was this time last year but Indi and I did move in together and I got a distinction in my OU course so I feel that two out of three ain't bad.

This year I want to expand my wardrobe further and feel happier with my clothing options; especially for work as I often feel bland and as though I wear the same "uniform" day in and day out. I used to have this thing where I bought one dress a month as a rule, however, money is still on my mind as we now have a wedding to save for. I have therefore decided that I will still have my one dress a month but I'll have to make t for myself. This might be a little ambitious but I hope that it will help me to improve my sewing skills as I go along. I'm not a total novice to sewing and for my first dress I think I am going to ease myself into this by doing a dress I have already made in a class with Rock, Paper, Scissors which is a wonder cafe and craft shop in town. I also hope to recreate some of my favourite outfits worn by the beautiful Dita Von Teese as I love some of her day wear outfits.

Photo credit: http://creativeloungestyle.tumblr.com/image/184300584
I can't wait to keep you posted on my progress with this. Have you got any plans for 2015?

ttfn!

No comments:

Post a Comment