Sophia Shoes from Rocket Originals

Dear Readers,

I have been dreaming about the Sophia wedges from Rocket Originals for some time and last month I decided to treat myself so I bought them. At £80 it was a pretty big spend for me but they were so worth it. They really are so well made and the workmanship on them definitely justifies the cost. I'm still in winter mode so wearing thick black tights all the time and you know I think they look really cute together. The black underneath the white leather really shows up the cut outs. They are a bit higher than I am generally used to so I've got a good totter going on when I walk. I'm still breaking them in but I have a feeling that once I'm used to them they are going to be so comfortable.


What do you think? I already have my eye on another pair; I think this could be the start of a very beautiful friendship. And by beautiful I mean expensive. And by friendship I mean addiction!

ttfn!

3 comments:

  1. ooh they are gorgeous! I love how they look with black tights, really makes them pop! I am so glad to here that they are worth the money I have had my eye on the black suede pair for a while, but have been wavering over the cost, I might have to save my pennies up and have a splurge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh they are gorgeous! I love how they look with black tights, really makes them pop! I am so glad to here that they are worth the money I have had my eye on the black suede pair for a while, but have been wavering over the cost, I might have to save my pennies up and have a splurge! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. H Wendy. I really want the black suede ones too. They are all so pretty!
      I would say for the workmanship I feel they are worth the cost.
      xxx

      Delete